BIKRAM YOGA CORK
THE ORIGINAL HOT YOGA. GET READY TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
Buy & Book
Buy a class packs, monthly memberships or single class, then book your space in class. If the class is full pop your name on the waitlist to receive a message when a space becomes available.
Coming To Class
Drink at least 2 liters of water in advance of class. Bring a yoga mat, large towel and water for class. We open 20min before class starts.
Come Back Soon
These classes can change how you feel from the inside out. Take your time and be consistent then you’ll see how amazing you feel.
Welcome to the home of HOT yoga in Cork
We’re proud to bring you the best Hot yoga experience in Cork. Established in Cork since 2011 with a purpose built studio and teachers that are dedicated and passionate about we do. Join us for the hottest classes in Cork!
As we are in the middle of a pandemic we have put in place some safety measures for in studio classes. Please read below to find out all the detail for attending class at our studio. Thank you for your patience and support.
At the heart of what we do is Bikram yoga 90 minute, 26 posture yoga. In addition, if you have a bit less time or like to mix it up a little, we offer a variety of different classes to suit all schedule and needs.
- Suitable for: All levels from beginners to advanced (not recommended for severe ongoing back issues)
- Perfect for: A wonderful combination of standing & floor postures to uplifting music helping you improve mobility, balance and breath. Suitable for beginners to experienced.
- Video on Demand: Coming soon! We’re very excited to offer you a library of classes at your fingertips.
- Class at your convenience: Practice at home with your favourite BYC teachers. Choose from a 10min short stretch all the way up to a 90min full bikram class. We offer a huge variety of classes that you know from our in-studio options along with new shorter classes and more variety of styles. Available on our Addict Plus membership
COMING TO CLASS..PLEASE READ
We are committed to giving you the safest experience possible at BYC.
- New ventilation system and UV Air Disinfection Purifier installed, which destroys more than 99.99% of airborne viruses, Covid-19, Influenza, MRSA, etc
- The studio will open 20min before class and close 20min after class.
- Booking can be done via Glofox app App Store, or Google Play
- Our cancelation policy is 8 hours before the class if you late cancel/no show you will lose you class or have to pay €15 fee. Please understand that we are operating with a very limited capacity.
- Face-covering required at all times except while you are on your mat.
- Spend as little time as possible in the changing rooms after class. The studio closes 20 minutes after the class ends.
- We have marked out mat spaces in the hot room adhering to 2-metre distancing.
- Breath through your nose throughout class
- Shower ONLY if essential (going into work straight after).
- If you have any cold or flu-like symptoms that you do not come into the studio. Also if you have been out of the country please do not come into the studio for 14 days and the same applies if you have been in close contact with someone with COVID.
- And THANK YOU for following our guidelines, we know this is an adjustment and we appreciate you and your support through this. Let’s keep BYC a safe place for us all to enjoy together long into the future.